For many years passenger cars were illuminated with gas. Their resevoirs were replenished at major stations. Of course, those stations then required large volumes of gas to be delivered to them. Here is a gas transport wagon of the Grossherzogliche Eisenbahndirektion Schewerin from 1912 based on an illustration in the LokMagazin 5/98. The tanks are of PVC pipe, the rest is plastic, wood and brass. Buffers and wheels survive from a scrapped Maxi car. Routing slip box and couplings are by Hübner.